Community Deed Restrictions / Covenants / By-Laws:
- Franklin_Trace_Declaration_of_Restrictions_2015 (PDF document)
- Franklin Trace Property Owners Association Board of Directors By-Laws (PDF document)
Plat Map of Community:
Section Map of Community:
Ponds and Pond Access Easements:
- Map: PDF download or JPEG download
- Along Southport road (25′ from the center of Southport road): lawn maintenance, dry creek bed maintenance, trees, irrigation
- Entry (sign, center island, strip directly adjacent to Republic Lane): lawn maintenance, electricity, landscaping lights, trees, irrigation, mulch/landscaping
- 3 ponds within the neighborhood: water maintenance, fountains, electricity to the fountains. Each adjacent homeowner is responsible for maintenance of the bank up to the water line.
- Overflow pond east of the neighborhood: water maintenance, mowing around the bank
- Pond northeast of neighborhood: no responsibility
Canfield Pond Maintenance Easement: PDF Download. Easement Agreement #1996-0145862 requires the Franklin Trace HOA to maintain the bank of the pond to the east of the subdivision. This pond is required for adequate storm water drainage for the subdivision. The city would not have approved creation of the subdivision without this additional storm water drainage capacity. The pond is located to the east of the subdivision and is not within the plat of the subdivision.